Summer's a great time to make music with your little one! But with vacations, trips to the beach and so much fun to be had, it can be hard to commit to a weekly class. That's why we created this summer's flex session!
Choose how many classes you want to attend - as few as 4, as many as 8 - and pick what weeks, days and times you'll attend classes. One week, you might try the Tuesday 9:15, and then skip a week while you're on vacation, and then the week after try the Wednesday 11:45 class. Only pay for what you want to attend, and enjoy summer music on your schedule!
1. Choose the weeks, days and times that work for your family. Classes will run July 10 - August 29 (view summer schedule here). Take a look at your schedule and decide which weeks and times work for you. You don't have to attend every week or attend the same class each week, or, choose to attend multiple classes in one week.
2. Purchase a Summer Flex Pass from the Store at KidsMusicGR.com for the number of classes you'd like to attend - 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8. You'll choose your schedule later.
3. In the confirmation email you receive from your store purchase, follow the link to choose which classes you'd like to attend. Your registration is not complete until you fill out the web form.
4. Attend the classes you signed up for. If your schedule changes and you need to switch classes, email us at email@example.com to let us know.
5. Have fun singing, playing and making music all summer long!